Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Introduction

I love taking photographs, and have always been interested in sharing them. I am a little Canon Crazy here. I have owned (and still own) three digital cameras, all of them Canons. I think they are great cameras and can't part with any of them because they all have their purpose. My first was a PowerShot G3, next came the SD1000, and finally the DSLR Rebel XT.

I love to photograph all different types of things. I'm big into nature shots, especially waterfalls and flowers. I love macros and the different perspective they give you into everyday objects. And of course, my son has become a popular target as well.

I'm going to try to load my favorite pictures little by little as I have over 5 years worth to go through. I'm going to try to get some variety going, but will have my posts tagged so photos of a certain theme will be easy to find.

I don't mind sharing my pictures, but ask that if you would like to use one to please contact me. I can't imagine myself saying no. :)

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos half as much as I have enjoyed taking them (and traveling to all the fun places to take them).

Kerry

No comments: